5 Essential Oils That You Can Use As Natural Perfumes
Essential oils based fragrances have been used extensively for well being since the beginning of civilization. All essential oils have their own unique fragrance and express a certain character. Essential oils can be spicy, floral, woody, or fruity.
With the artificial fragrances and junk perfumes olfactory system gets toxified.
Natural fragrances smell of a particular note and are pure. Its somewhat like our
eating habits when we move from junk food to holistic food. In the same manner
essential oils give us a holistic experience.
To think of it, Essential Oils were the Real & Original Perfumes for centuries. With time as commercialisation and trade grew, synthetic ingredients came into play and Essential Oils were reduced to being a miniscule percentage in a bottled fragrance.
Off late the realisation that the nature holds the best for us be it food, beauty or
health care. This applied to fragrances also. I would highly recommend using pure essential oils as perfumes.
The following are the essential oils one can use as natural perfumes
1) Neroli :- Neroli essential oil is a soothing yet stimulating fragrance. It has a sweet citrus note.
2) Lavender :- Lavender Essential Oil is an amazing fragrance for calming mind. This fragrance is verypleasing and works as an antidepressant too.
3) Ylang-ylang :- Ylang-ylang essential oil is a pleasing Aphrodisiac fragrance. It is a stimulating fragrance and enhances sexual chakras.
4) Rose :- Rose essential oil (rose damask & rose centifolia) is an uplifting and a stimulating fragrance.It has a floral note.
5) Sandalwood :- Sandalwood essential oil has elevating yet grounding fragrance. It is warm and helps in meditation and opening of third eye chakra.
Wishing you Fragrant Bliss,