Winter care tips for Skin and Hair
Winter season is associated with festivities, holidays, weddings and season's greetings. With the winter chilling setting in its time to bundle up. We are covering ourselves in layers of clothing and should ensure that the body’s outermost layer is not ignored. Our skin needs more emollients during the winter season. Here are the following points that we need to keep in the account as we go into winter and adjust our rituals concerning our skin and hair.
1) Drink lots of water. It is important for hydrating your skin and internal organs. It's important to carry a bottle of the purified bottle with you for convenience.
3) Moisturize your skin and hair more frequently. Keep handy a good moisturizer for face and body and a good leave-in hair conditioner or hair serum.
4) Never forget a sunblock. During winters we enjoy being outdoors and under the sun more. During peak hours 11 am-2 pm wear sunblock and carry a hat with you.
5)During winters physical activities are important. They help in increasing the blood circulation and opens clogged pores. Our muscles tend to become sore and inflamed during winters so physical activity is very beneficial.
6) Winters are also a season for cold and flu. Make your own decongestant with eucalyptus oil that helps to decongest.
7) Avoid using very hot water as very hot water leads to dehydration and premature aging.
8) Love those hair masks that you have been storing inside your cupboard. Now is the time to take them out. Condition every time you shampoo and always use a sulfate-free shampoo.
9) Love the facials and face massages. Moisturise, Moisturise, Moisturise and get them done now.
10) Take steam often. It is good to steam your hair and body after an oil massage. It helps in deep penetration of the oils and emollient.
11) Lastly, listen to your skin and body. Our body gives us signals. Even those who have oily skin will need a moisturizer at this time of year.
These simple natural tips will help your skin and hair and take you towards natural health and beauty.