Kumkumadi is a traditional Ayurvedic formulation that has been used for centuries to improve skin health. It contains Saffron oil, Sandalwood, Gotukola, Orange oil, Turmeric Extract, Liquorice and Vetiver, that naturally brighten skin, reduce dark spots, and even out skin tone.
Regular use of Inatur kumkumadi regime can leave your skin looking radiant and youthful. Experience the transformative benefits of ‘’Inatur Kumkumadi Regime designed for normal to dry skin’’ and unlock the natural radiance of your skin. Our Kumkumadi Regime is a comprehensive skincare solution designed to nourish and revitalize your skin.
Harnessing the power of ancient Ayurvedic ingredients, our regime brings together a range of products to address your specific needs throughout the day and night.
Benefits of Kumkumadi Facial oil or Tailam
- Improves skin texture
- Clears complexion
- Fights pigmentation
- Controls acne
- Evens under-eye circles
- Clears blemishes
- Suitable for all skin type
WHAT’S IN IT?
- Kumkumadi Cleanser:
- Kumkumadi Face Scrub:
- Kumkumadi Face Pack:
- Kumkumadi Face Serum:
- Kumkumadi Sun Protection Cream with SPF30:
- Kumkumadi Facial Oil:
Day time Routine:
- Kumkumadi Cleanser: Take 1-2 pumps of kumkumadi face cleanser to damp skin, massage in circular motions, and rinse off with water.
- Kumkumadi Serum: Take 1-2 pumps of kumkumadi face serum on your palm and using fingertips apply it on the face by gently tapping it on the skin, evenly spread the serum and allow your skin to absorb it
- Kumkumadi Sun Protection Cream with SPF 30: Complete your daytime routine by applying inatur Kumkumadi Day Cream with SPF 30.Apply one dot each on your forehead, both cheeks, chin & nose evenly and gently massage with fingertips, in slow upward-outward circular motion, Don't forget the neck area.
Night Time Routine:
- Kumkumadi Cleanser: In the evening, start your night time routine by cleansing your face with the Kumkumadi Cleanser, just like in the morning. This will help remove any traces of makeup, impurities, and pollutants accumulated throughout the day.
- Kumkumadi Serum: Follow up with inatur Kumkumadi Serum, just like in the morning Kumkumadi Night Cream: Finish off your nighttime routine by applying the nourishing
- Kumkumadi Facial Oil: Complete your night time routine by applying inatur Kumkumadi facial oil . Apply one drop each on your forehead, both cheeks, chin & nose evenly and gently massage with fingertips, in slow upward-outward circular motion, Don't forget the neck area.
You can use the Kumkumadi regime to give yourself a pampering facial at home once a week to nourish and enhance the appearance of your skin as below:
- Kumkumadi Scrub: For a deep exfoliation, use the Kumkumadi Scrub thrice a week. Apply a small amount to damp skin and massage gently in circular motions. Rinse thoroughly with water. This scrub helps to slough off dead skin cells, unclog pores, and promote a brighter complexion.
- Kumkumadi Face Pack: After scrubbing your face with Inatur kumkumadi face scrub Apply a generous layer of kumkumadi face pack to cleansed skin, avoiding the eye area, and leave it on for 10-15 minutes. Rinse off with water and pat dry.
Note: Remember to do a patch test before using any new product and discontinue use if you experience any irritation.
- Start by cleansing your face with the Kumkumadi cleanser
- After cleansing, apply the Kumkumadi scrub to exfoliate your skin
- Next, apply the Kumkumadi face pack
- After using the face pack, apply the Kumkumadi serum.
- Follow up with the Kumkumadi sun protection with SPF 30 during the daytime and Kumkumadi facial oil in the evening