Tea tree, also known as Melaleuca alternifolia, is a versatile plant with numerous benefits. It is popular for its antibacterial and anti-fungal properties, making it an excellent natural remedy for skin conditions like acne and dandruff.
Tea tree oil is also used in aromatherapy for its refreshing and soothing scent. Additionally, tea tree oil has potential insect-repellent qualities and can be used for household cleaning. Embraced for its therapeutic qualities, tea tree offers a range of uses and is a valuable addition to any wellness routine.
BENEFITS OF TEA TREE:
Antimicrobial Properties: Tea tree oil has powerful antimicrobial properties, helping to fight against bacteria, viruses, and fungi.
Acne Treatment: Tea tree oil is effective in treating acne due to its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Skin Health: It helps soothe and heal various skin conditions, including eczema, psoriasis, and insect bites.
Scalp and Hair Care: Tea tree oil can be beneficial for dandruff and itchy scalp, promoting healthier hair growth.
Natural Antiseptic: It can be used as a natural antiseptic for minor cuts, wounds, and infections.
Oral Health: Tea tree oil has been used in dental care to help combat bad breath, gum disease, and tooth decay.
Natural Insect Repellent: Its strong scent acts as a natural repellent against mosquitoes, lice, and other insects.
Nail Fungus Treatment: It has antifungal properties that may help in treating nail fungus infections.
Please note that while tea tree oil has many potential benefits, it should be used with caution and diluted properly as it can cause skin irritation in some individuals.
WHAT’S IN IT?
- Tea tree foaming face wash
- Tea tree moisturizing gel
- Tea tree face pack
- Tea tree oil
- Tea tree shower gel
HOW TO USE TEA TREE REGIME:
Day Time Routine:
- Tea Tree Foaming Face Wash: Take 1-2 pumps of Tea tree foaming face wash to damp skin, massage in circular motions, and thoroughly rinse off with water.
- Tea Tree Moisturizing Gel: Apply inatur Tea tree moisturizing gel, one dot each on your forehead, both cheeks, chin & nose evenly and gently massage with fingertips, in slow upward-outward circular motion. Don't forget the neck area. Then follow up with Inatur Vitamin C day cream SPF 50 or inatur Kumkumadi day cream with SPF 30 for best results.
Night Time Routine:
- Tea Tree Foaming Face Wash: In the evening, start your night time routine by cleansing your face with inatur Tea tree foaming face wash, just like in the morning. This will help remove any traces of makeup, impurities, and pollutants accumulated throughout the day.
- Tea Tree Moisturizing Gel: Follow up with inatur Tea tree moisturizing gel, just like in the morning.
You can use the inatur Tea tree regime to give yourself a pampering facial at home once a week to nourish and enhance the appearance of your skin as below:
- Start by cleansing your face with inatur Tea tree foaming face wash.
- After cleansing, scrub your face with inatur de-tan 3 in1 scrub for 2 to 3 minutes (optional)
- Apply Tea tree face pack and let it dry for 10-15 minutes.
- After using the face pack, apply Tea tree moisturizing gel.
- Tea tree oil can help treat scalp conditions such as dandruff and dryness. Add a few drops of tea tree oil to your shampoo or mix it with a carrier oil like coconut oil, and massage it into your scalp. This can help soothe itchiness, reduce flakes, and promote a healthier scalp.
- Tea tree oil can be used as an insect repellent. Its strong scent repels mosquitoes, ants, and other insects. Dilute a few drops of tea tree oil in water and spray it around doorways, windows, or other areas where insects may enter. You can also apply a small amount of diluted tea tree oil to your skin to help repel insects when spending time outdoors.
- Tea tree oil can be used as a natural household cleaner. Its antibacterial and antifungal properties make it effective in killing germs and disinfecting surfaces. Dilute a few drops of tea tree oil in water and use it to clean countertops, floors, and bathroom fixtures.