How we define Inatur?
INATUR is a proud skincare division of the Hari Darshan Group (a name that has been spreading enchanting fragrances around the world for over 50 years now). INATUR is a name that believes in bringing the beauty of nature to everyone in the best possible way i.e. by combining the best of Nature & Science. (We call it SCINAT and you will find it in every packaging). INATUR is a trusted brand overseas and is also placed across key accounts in India and abroad and expanding every day to suit your needs and reach out to all prospective customers.
What is SCINAT?
INATUR has a registered trademark method of formulation called SCINAT- our conceptual way of combining the best of herbal and natural actives, known since ages and empowering nature with science in all our cosmetics and personal care products. It defines all active ingredients used in the making of the product.
What are the best skincare tips?
A daily skin care routine can help you maintain overall skin health and improve skin concerns, no matter what your skin type is.
Basic Skin Care Tips for all Skin types are:
- Stay hydrated.
- Avoid junk food as much as possible.
- Change pillow cases at least once a week.
- Wrap your hair before bed.
- Wash your skin gently and never wear makeup to bed.
- Use mild, gentle, sulphate free soaps and cleansers.
- Avoid over exposure to sun. You should always use broad spectrum sunscreen that blocks both UVA & UVB.
- You should also add 3 basic steps in daily routine of Cleansing, Toning and Moisturizing.Cleansing for cleans impurities, toning for balancing the skin & moisturizing for hydrating and softening the skin, this procedure you can do once in the morning and once before you sleep.
- You should exfoliate your skin at least twice in a week.
How do I improve my skin’s quality naturally?
Many factors impact your skin such as ageing, hormones, unhealthy diet, sun exposure etc. So it is important to keep your skin healthy and facial skin is the most delicate skin & gets more attention. There are many steps you can take to improve your skin’s quality. Always use Natural Skin Care which are Sulphate free, Paraben free and dermatologically tested.
What should I do get a clean & pimple free face?
Pimples are the most common skin problem these days. There can be a lot of reasons why you get pimples but there are some responsible factors such as unhealthy diet, hormonal imbalances, dandruff,not using right products etc.
How do I get glowing healthy skin?
A major indicator of healthy skin is a natural glow but lack of sleep, pollution, harmful sun rays,unhealthy diet affects that natural glow from the skin.
Basic helpful tips for skin care:
- You should take plenty of water (6-8 glasses/day).
- Eat healthy diet enriched with healthy proteins, vitamins and fibres.
- Keep your hands off your face and clean.
- Don’t pick pimples.
- You should exfoliate your skin once a week to remove dead skin cells.
- Protect your skin from sun.
We are providing a INATUR Skin Regime that cleanses, smoothens and moisturizes to reveal naturally glowing skin. All skin care is Natural, Sulphate free, Paraben free and dermatologically tested. SANDAL FAIRNESS FACE WASH- It is creamy facial cleanser helps to de-tan your skin, repairs damaged skin and heal blemishes.SANDAL SCRUB- It is an effective exfoliant that will helps to remove dead cells, blackheads, unclog pores and makes your skin radiant. CUCUMBER TONER- A toner that is formulated to remove excess oil and impurities, tighten the pores and is engineered to restore the perfect pH balance of your skin and brings glow. LIQUORICE THERAPY- An innovative therapy is for a fairer and clear complexion intensively enriched with herbs and natural actives to control melanin formation, reduces age spots and gives healthier skin.. SPORTS SUN PROTECTION SPF 50- It is a light, sweat-proof formula that stays on the skin and fights environmental damage for long hours.
Can scars go away?
Skin is a soft outermost part of the body consist 3 layers- Epidermis- the outermost layer of the skin.Dermis- second layer of the skin contains hair follicles and sweat glands. Hypodermis- deeper layer of the skin. A scar is a mark left on the skin after an injury has healed. There are different types of scars some are treatable some does not, but truth is the scar that has reached the hyper dermis will never completely go away. Many scars like stretch marks, chicken-pox, scar caused by burns, keloids would not fade because they are deep in nature while acne scars, or any wound scar can fade with the help of possible treatment.
What are some Skin Care Tips for Men?
Men’s skin is no different from women, but they tend to have oily & thicker skin. They have facial hair,so it is important for men to take care of their skin. When it comes to skin care, you should be able to identify your skin type. Understanding your skin type will help you to select skin care products that are suitable for your skin.
- Drink water 3-4 ltr on daily basis.
- Wash your face twice a day with mild cleanser or facewash.
- Apply sunscreen whenever you go out.
- Avoid smoking.
- Use a aftershave or a toner every time after shave that help to close pores.
- For improve your skin texture and quality you should exfoliate your skin twice a week. After scrubbing thoroughly patting dry and apply a moisturizer over entire face.
- Use a good night time moisturizer that suits your skin needs.
- For men we provide a natural skin care INATUR Monoi Oil Shaving Foam-It is gentle, mild and sulphate free. It desensitizes the skin and makes it ready for a shave.
What is the best treatment for pigmentation?
Darkening of skin occurs when an excess of melanin, the brown pigment that produces normal skin colour, forms deposits in the skin.It can be caused by sun damage, inflammation, other skin injuries or reaction to drug. Melasma is typically occurs on the face during or after pregnancy.
- Avoid exposure to the sun. Use a sunscreen with higher SPF to protect the skin.
- Avoid picking and touching at acne.
- Always maintain good hygiene.
- For Pigmentation we have INATUR KUMKUMADI SKIN REGIME for All Skin Types.It consist of
- KUMKUMADI FACE CLEANSER It is sulphate free, mildly cleanses, fights pigmentation, helps to improve skin texture, clears complexion and clear blemishes.
- KUMKUMADI SCRUB It helps in exfoliation and lightens deep rooted pigmentation, it effectively tightens the skin and giving a rejuvenated look.
- KUMKUMADI OIL It helps to control pigmentation, blemishes, tanning, acne, prematureageing and dark spots to visibly enhance the skin tone and fight signs of ageing.
- KUMKUMADI CREAM An intensive skin repair cream which is an ayurvedic formulation of organic oils, precious herbs and extracts that have multiple benefits.
- KUMKUMADI FACE PACK It helps to brighten the skin, reduces tan and blemishes making it radiant.
- KUMKUMADI SERUM An organic facial serum made with ayurvedic formulation of herbs and extracts.
- KUMKUMADI SUN PROTECTION LOTION SPF 30 It helps to control pigmentation,blemishes, premature aging and dark spots.INATUR DE-TAN 3 IN 1 Skin Care acts as CLEANSER, EXFOLIATOR & MASK it enables cell regeneration, reduces skin darkening and pigmentation that are caused due to harmful UV rays. It can be used both face and body.
How do I get rid from dry skin?Follow the following steps for dry skin.
- Protect your skin from UV Rays.
- Avoid wearing wet & tight clothes they can cause itchiness.
- Avoid excessive use of skin cleansers.
- Try natural skin care, avoid harsh chemicals in soaps and shower gels.
- Use Lukewarm water, you should avoid hot showers after bath apply a moisturizer.
We are providing a INATUR NATURAL SKIN CARE REGIME to hydrate & nourish(Dry Skin) which are Vegan & Dermatologically tested.SILKY SKIN FACE WASH- It is specially formulated to cleanse the skin while gently preserving it's moisture balance. It contains ROSE OIL-that nourishes and rejuvenates the skin. It helps to stay skin hydrated and fresh.POMEGRANATE SCRUB- It helps to exfoliate dead skin cells, remove excess oil, unclog pores,nourishes and rejuvenates the skin. It also helps to reduce water loss. ROSE HYDROSOL- It refers to floral water. It can be used as a Face Mist, Toner, Body Mist. It helps to rejuvenates, hydrates, calms redness of the skin, restores skin’s glow.ROSE FACE PACK- A cream based face pack hydrates the skin to ensure optimum moisture level, provides essential nourishment. It contains Almond oil and rich vitamins which helps to maintain the moisture level, is easily absorbed by skin, softening and nourishing.ROSE & GERANIUM LOTION-A deep conditioning moisturizer, formulated to hydrates skin, keep its natural oils intact leaving it soft and radiant. Essential oils of Rose and Geranium that soothe and repair of softer and brighter skin.
Is there any natural way to prevent wrinkles?
As you age, your skin produces less of the proteins, collagen and elastin, this makes your skin thinner and less resistant to damage.Causative Factors such as Environmental exposure, dehydration, some medications etc.NATURAL SKIN CARE REGIME for MATURE & DRY SKIN GOLD FACE WASH-It is rich creamy facial cleanser that cleanses & revitalizes your skin. It is enriched with Geranium-It has anti-aging and healing property that helps to reduce the signs of ageing &wrinkles.CHOCOLATE & RAW SUGAR POLISHING SCRUB-It is unique combination of cocoa bean powder-that helps to control blemishes, prevents premature ageing. It also contains Raw Sugar extracts- that helps in cellular regeneration and polishes skin.JASMINE HYDROSOL FLORAL WATER-It is an organic, 100% natural and organic steam distillate of jasmine flowers. It hydrates and heals.ARGAN OIL (for face, hair & body)- It is moisturizing and ideal to be used against acne-prone, dry,wrinkled and flaky skin.ANTI-AGEING THERAPY-This innovative anti-ageing therapy works day and night to rejuvenate and make your skin more younger looking every single day. It also reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and brings firmness, hydration and nourishment to the skin. GOLD FACE PACK-It is a regenerative and moisturizing face pack which improves the skin texture, boosts the skin renewal, and hydration. It is enriched with Geranium- prevents untimely sagging by tightening of the facial skin and combats anti-ageing symptoms.CHOCOLATE & RAW SUGAR MASK-It helps to neutralize free radicals, prevents cell from damaging,hydrates skin, reduces blemishes and leaves the skin even toned.
How do can I get rid of dark circles under the eyes?
Some of the main causes behind the formation of dark circles are heredity, aging, dry skin, working for long hours in front of a computer, mental or physical stress, lack of sleep and an unhealthy diet. It’s time to get rid from this skin problem we are providing Sulphate free, dermatologically tested natural skin care. INATUR RENEWAL EYE CREAM hydrates and revitalizes skin near the eyes, restoring its moisture and making it firmer. It also helps to reduces dark circles, puffiness around the eyes and appearance of age spots.
How to use Hair Mask?
Mask is to cover an area. Here we are covering our hair ends that get damaged and are mostly undernutrition. That’s the reason we apply it to mid -length and ends. Hair mask is a heavy substance and when applied to thin hair from the scalp can cause breakage. Therefore we suggest mid -length. Directions to Use. Please shampoo hair first. On clean hair apply hair mask to cover mid -length till hair ends. Please leave for 5-10 minutes at least and rinse with water. No need to shampoo again. For better results cover the ends with a warm towel. Repeat twice in a week for better results.
What is Hyaluronic acid?
Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring carbohydrate in the human body but it's created synthetically for use in skincare products. when applied directly to the skin, the acid holds water to its surface to increase hydration and alleviate dryness.Benefits of Almond oil for skin
- For Dry skin -Almond oil and Sandalwood essential oil
- For wrinkles -Almond oil and Frankincense oil
- ForGlowing skin -Almond oil, Aloe vera gel, Lavender oil
- For Dark spots -Almond oil and Lemon Essential oil
- For Chapped Lips - Amond oil, Lavender Essential oil
Are INATUR products safe to use?
Absolutely! At INATUR, we do not use animal derived fats and any banned or harmful ingredients in our products. We do not believe in false claims or hiding the ingredients. All our plants are ISO certified and we also are GMP & Halal certified along with being non-comedogenic, dermatologically tested and pH balanced. We put in all efforts to bring the best of nature and science to you. Pamper your skin with INATUR.
Where can I buy INATUR products online?
For the convenience of our consumers, we are regularly tying up with all leading online portals. Currently, you can buy INATUR products online via www.flipkart.com, www.snapdeal.com, www.dietkart.com, and www.shopclues.com . We will keep updating the list as the list of portals increases.
How do you define dry skin?
Dry skin is thin, feels tight and irritable, looks flaky, dull and lifeless, has fine lines around the eyes and laugh lines around the mouth. It needs to be moisturized regularly.
How do you define oily skin?
Skin appears shiny especially on the nose and forehead (T-Zone), it I prone to acne, pimples, blackheads and whiteheads, thick textured skin, facial pores are enlarged. This type of skin requires special care.
How do you define normal skin?
Normal skin has a clear appearance, soft and smooth texture, a natural glow, no visible pores, well supplied with moisture and oil, soft and supple to touch. It needs regular care to avoid premature ageing and wrinkles.
How do you define sensitive skin?
Sensitive skin had a very thin epidermis, becomes red when exposed to the sun especially on cheek and ears, could be dry or oily. It needs extra care as a wrong product could cause allergic reactions and redness.
How do you define combination skin?
A combination skin is a combination of two skin types. Skin is thick and shiny around the nose and forehead (T-Zone) and there are patches of dry skin on remaining parts of the face. Different areas need different type of care.
When should I start using anti-ageing products?
Anti-ageing is more about slowing down the process of ageing and giving your skin more time to thrive. The key to a good age-prevention routine is to start early with care that protects the skin from damaging factors. One should start taking care at least in the mid- 20s and 30s since elastin and collagen start breaking down at this age, meaning your skin is going to lose some of its firmness. We recommend using INATUR Anti-Ageing day and night cream and also a night cream for anti-ageing.
What is the ideal regime for a glowing skin?
Start with cleansing with a gentle cleanser that will unclog the pores, after this, tone the skin to ensure pH balance and then moisturize. Gentle exfoliation also helps to pamper the skin. Choose from our wide range of cleansers, exfoliators, toners and moisturizers to suit your skin type.
Is it okay to not remove make-up before going to bed?
Makeup may not disturb your sleep but it could disturb your pores. Makeup makes you look and feel beautiful but leaving it on overnight often has the opposite effect. Makeup clogs pores and prevents sebum from doing its job- instead sebum builds up, that causes acne. When you forget to wash your face, your skin has the chance to marinate in a day’s worth of debris and oil overnight. The skin is unable to breathe, regenerate tissues, exfoliate dead surface cells and heal itself. Use a makeup remover, facial cleanser, toner, etc to clean your skin. If you are too tired to make a trip to the sink to wash your face, keep makeup removing wipes in handy- this is the least you could do.
How often should I scrub my face?
The softer an exfoliant is, the more often you can use it. Some scrubs are so gentle that they can be used on daily basis. Coarse scrubs which are extremely grainy should be used not more than once a week. If you have oily skin, you can generally exfoliate 2-3 days a week without any ill effects. People with more dry, silicate skin should 1-2 times a week, ideally with a gentle scrub which will not irritate their skin. Avoid exfoliation if you suffer from eczema or have recently been sunburned. Pick a scrub suiting your skin type from our range of scrubs.
How often should I use face packs?
Face masks are developed to help the skin stay clean and fresh looking. Depending on your skin type, if you have dry skin, stick to the usage of once a week or it will really dry out the skin. Normal skin types can use it for twice a week and oily skin type can extend usage to up to 3 times a week to control the oil in the face.
Is it safe to use bleaches?
It is recommended to do a patch test first (on the arm) and leave for 24 hours before using on large area, because you could be allergic or very sensitive to the product. Do not use bleach near the eyes, inside the nose, ear, scar tissue, warts, moles or near genitals. Do not use it on extremely exfoliated skin. Keep the bleached area out of direct sunlight for at least 24 hours.
What do face toners do?
A toner is a skin freshener that is meant to be used after cleansing. Toners remove traces of cleanser and help to balance the pH of the skin. It also helps to treat skin conditions and cool, soothe and refresh the skin. Recommended to be used daily.
Should I wash my face in the morning even if I had cleansed it right before bed, or is a quick rinse enough?
Almost everybody’s skin accumulates some amount of oil overnight. It is necessary to wash your face both in the morning and evening with a soap-less creamy facial cleanser that doesn’t dry out your skin.
How do I get rid of blemishes and breakouts?
Contrary to an old belief, pimples don’t necessarily mean that your skin is dirty or unclean, over-cleansing can irritate your skin so much more! However, to get rid of these, wash your face twice daily and whenever you do, wash for 1 minute straight. Prefer an anti-bacterial cleanser, use face masks and follow up with a non-comedogenic moisturizer. You would be happy to know that Inatur products are chemical free and non-comedogenic too!
What are parabens? How important is it for beauty products to be paraben-free?
Parabens are the most widely used preservatives in personal care products. Parabens prevent fungus and bacterial growth and other microbes from growing in the beauty products. They basically increase the shelf life of the product and they are cheap and effective. Prolonged use of parabens can cause allergy and rashes since it easily penetrates into the skin. Research shows that it also accelerates the skin ageing process. They act like estrogens which may increase the risk of women developing estrogen-positive breast cancer. That’s why we make sure all our products are paraben-free! It is not important to use sunscreen during winters.False! The sun’s rays are equally harmful throughout the year. Not using a sunscreen will burn and tan the skin, causing premature wrinkles and fine lines. So, in spite of the weather, it is very important to wear sunscreen at least 15 minutes before you step out to get sun protection.
Should people with oily skin also use moisturizer?
Regardless of any skin type, moisturizing is essential. Our skin needs hydration from inside out. People with oily skin have over-active oil glands. Cleansing and toning removes the oily layer of the skin but if it is not moisturized, skin feels deprived of oil and produces more oil in the process. Hence, moisturizing keeps the skin normal and soft. However, opt for an oil-free moisturizer.
What are UVA and UVB rays?
Sunlight consists of ultraviolet radiation that penetrates into the layers of the skin. UVA are said to be the ageing rays while UVB are the burning rays. Both UVA and UVB are harmful and cause damage to the skin. UVA causes pigmentation, fine lines , Skin sagging, ageing and skin disorders. UVB is the primary agent in sun burning and primarily affects the outer skin layers.
What is SPF and how do I know what count is best for me?
The ability of a sunscreen to absorb radiation is defined by its sun protection factor (SPF). The SPF indicates the time and percentage of protection from UVB rays. 1 SPF= 10 minutes of sun protection so 15 SPF means 150 minutes of sun protection (2 hours 30 minutes). Depending on your sun exposure, you could pick the SPF count of sunscreens.
What is broad spectrum in sunscreen?
Sunscreens that protect against both UVA & UVB rays are classified as broad spectrum and they are the best choice of sunscreen. All INATUR sunscreens have advanced broad spectrum.
What factors are responsible for ageing of skin?
Lack of exercise, smoking, environmental damage, improper breathing, poor diet, etc.
I have an oily skin. Which sunscreen is best for me?
INATUR’s Sun Protection Gel with SPF 20 comes in a gel form with advanced broad spectrum UV protection and is ideal for people with oily skin.
What is the difference between a body cream/lotion and a hand & nail cream?
We need to moisturize our hands more than the other parts since frequent hand washing keeps drying out the skin in our hands. A hand & nail cream (try INATUR Hand & Nail Cream- enriched with Honey, Calendula & Shea Butter) is especially developed for taking care of your hands and nails and they differ from body lotions on the basis of the level of moisture. It protects the hands from damaging and ageing elements and softens dry skin. It also strengthens and conditions the cuticles and helps prevent breakage.
How are INATUR beauty bars different from other beauty soaps available in the market?
Soaps are highly alkaline in nature and messes with the pH balance of the skin. Another disadvantage is that they have a drying effect and also remove some natural oils from the skin. On the other hand, INATUR bathing bars are sulphate-free, 100% natural, 100% soap-free, transparent and are made with pure essential oils and extracts.
What are Facial sheet masks and what do they do ?
Facial sheet masks are gaining popularity because of its multiple benefits. Facial moisture mask is very much in demand in Korea and Japan, though slowly with time it is gaining popularity in other parts of the world too. The reason for face sheet masks gaining popularity and being used by more and more people is that whenever we apply any moisturizer or face cream either it remains in our hand or a great portion of it gets evaporated leaving our face dry and dull.In order to get rid of this issue people started using facial moisturizer masks as it is rich in serum and nutrients so that when we apply these masks on our face it not only moisturizes our face but also makes it look brighter and glowing. The reason for this is that these masks are so thin and light that the serum can easily penetrate through our skin and nourish it.Also there is an ease to use , you can apply them anytime and anywhere.
Which kind of sheet mask is good for men ?
Male or female, the mask a person needs depends on whether his/her skin is considered normal, dry or oily. INATUR has three variants in sheet masks currently -- Rose (ideal for sensitive/normal or dry skin), Charcoal (ideal for combination/oily/normal skin) and Sandal (ideal for all skin types).
What kind effects do mask have on skin? 0r Why should we use mud mask?There are a few of the key (science backed) functionality claims of mud masks and clay masks:
- Clay & ‘mud’ are molecular level magnets.Clay and mud can be a powerful ion exchanger. It’s full of minerals such as iron, silica, calcium, magnesium. Impurities, oils and dirt on your skin and in your pores are positively charged, these get bind to the clay’s negative charge. It’s this property that means clay has been used treat poisoning in ancient cultures (i.e. it was eaten). It is known to suck out impurities.
- Pore minimise, skin tightening and Astringent Clay and mud has high astringency. An astringent substance is a chemical compound that tends to shrink or constrict body tissues. This means clay and mud helps to reduce pore size, leaving the skin smooth.
- Osmotic action for skin hydration.Clay and mud on the skin creates an osmotic effect which can pull moisture up from deep inner tissues to hydrate the face. This means clean and tight skin but without dehydrating it as other cleansing agents may do.
- Tiny particles = large surface area = large oil absorption.Not all clays and muds are this fine. Clay such as Canada’s West Coast oceanic clay have very tiny particle sizes. Small particles mean a large surface area, with high capability to adsorb oil. (Surface area of 6000 square feet per gram). The small particles also get in and around and draw oil out of your pores. Have you looked at your nose area when you see a mud mask drying on your face?
- Balance pH of skin Clays and mud tend to have a balanced pH: This means both positive and negatively charges particles. This evens out to give a neutral pH reading, this is gentle on the skin. Buffering means it will help neutralize anything too acidic (low pH) or basic (high pH) it comes into contact with.
- Exfoliation The small particles are great for exfoliation and removing dead skin cells. Also sometimes we add actives to mask that work on exfoliating skin cells.
What are alginate masks?
A luxurious treatment formulated to tighten, smoothen and rejuvenate the skin that gives remarkable results. It contains a mask powder and an activator enriched with powerful ingredients.This mask contains alginates, which are rich in minerals that forms the rubber texture of the mask. It locks in moisture, helps to plump up the skin and smooths out stress, age lines and wrinkles.
Why should we use alginate masks?
- Natural beauty treatment with impressive and fast results.
- Compliments any skin care regime.
- Gives a toning & tightening effect.
- Naturally moisturizing & hydrating.
- Increases elasticity & reduces ageing signs.
How is facial serum different from facial oil?
A face oil adds hydration and nutrition. These are light esters , very low in molecular weight that helps them to penetrate inside the layer of skin. It helps to bring glow.A serum does something bonus – it brightens, slows the onset of lines and wrinkles, it tightens, it exfoliates, etc. A serum is further lighter and penetrate is further deeper layers of skin.Serums can be essentially a face oil blend with an extra ingredient(s), or it can be an oil-free base of aloe or an emulsion of oils and floral waters, or any number of other things. Serums vary wildly in texture and use.Serums must be applied along with facialoils and cream for better results.
HOW TO USE A FACE OIL/FACE SERUM?
- On freshly washed skin that is still damp from washing, OR on freshly washed skin that has been spritzed with a hydrating spray, apply a few drops of your product with your freshly washed fingers. Incase you are travelling use a sanitiser to ensure that your hands are clean.
- Gently glide the product across your forehead, cheeks, chin, and give yourself a gentle massage, gently pressing it into your skin, making sure to bring it down onto your neck, and the area of skin below your collarbone, even down to your chest. You’ll notice that a little product goes a long way when you apply it to damp skin.
- Allow the product to sink in for a few minutes before applying your moisturizer (if you determine you still need one) and your makeup, and if you’re a nighttime applier, be sure to complete your regimen long before your face hits your pillow to allow maximum absorption time.
How should I layer my skincare products?
The first step for any skin type is to cleanse and tone. The rest of the layering process depends on your skin type.If you have normal or dry skin.......Start with a serum since it is light. Give a gap of a minute and then apply the moisturizer or cream since this will nourish and hydrate the skin keeping the effect of the serum intact. Then add facial oil (non-greasy) so it gives glow but does not look greasy on your skin. Always add sunscreen (min SPF 15) in the last if this is your morning routine.In case of sensitive skin, apply a non-allergenic moisturizer and then add serum on top of it.If you are applying an eye cream regularly, use it immediately after the serum and before you use your moisturizer or cream.In case you are using all facial oil and serum and a cream. Then firstly apply facial oil let is absorb then on that apply serum and then you can finish with a sunscreen SPF moisturiser or night cream. Depends on what time of day it is.
What are bath salts and how to use them?
Bath salts are enriched with beneficial minerals and are made from real sea salt. They could be large grains or small grains and they are extremely easy to use but bring long-term benefits. They get easily absorbed into the skin and are known to cleanse, purify, tone and relax the body while exfoliating the dead skin cells. They also release muscle tension and also works on tan and common skin irritations.Regular use of bath salts plump up the skin, balance the moisture level and decrease fine lines, leaving behind young-looking and softer skin.It can be used in two ways-- Add the bath salt to your a half-filled bucket or bath tub and let it mix into the water (they dissolve in water pretty quickly) and use it to take your bath OR Take it into palm and mix with water to make a paste and slowly scrub in circular motion all over your body and wash-off with water.
What is the use of facial oils?
Oils form a protective shield on the skin and give you immediate softness and smoothness. They are rich in vital nutrients that gives glow to your skin and helps absorb other skin care products also apart from giving deep hydration.No matter what serum or cream/moisturizer you use, make facial oil a part of your daily skin routine and you will be delighted with the results.Kumkumadi oil You could use them directly (if suggested so) or mix it with your daily cream in the right proportion.
What is a bath oil and how to use it?
Bath oil is not to be mistaken for a body oil. It is esp designed to gives you a luxurious and aroma therapeutic bathing experience. It fights dullness and dryness of skin, softens and nourishes. It has the ability to penetrate deep into the skin to give intense nourishment and rejuvenation. It also improves blood circulation, keeps the skin tissues soft and plump thereby resulting in a younger looking skin but no greasiness left behind. Helps you to relax and unwind.To use, you can add a few drops of oil in the warm running bath (preferably warm water since it helps with oil penetration) OR massage on whole body half an hour before bath and let it soak and then wash away.
Can my contact information be changed?
Yes, simply log in to the edit section of your profile and submit the new details or get in touch with us through the ‘Contact Us’ section in case you face any difficulty.
Can I recycle my Inatur Empties?
Under our #Recycle Reuse, you can not only send your empties for recycling for free but you’ll also get 5% off on your next purchase. ou may also reuse them. All these containers can be washed and reused.You can transform your empties into something fabulous. Here are ways to upcycle your empties into new items that are useful and eco-friendly.
- Make a decrative holder by sticking a figurine on top of a cream jar and spray paint it .
- One can make a oil diffuser from a perfume bottle.
- Have you thought of claening an old liquid eyeliner brush to use as a nail art pen.
- Turn a used jar or bottle into a pen or brush holder.
- Glass candle jars can be cleaned and used as a flower vase.
- Small empty glass cosmetics jars can be attached to a wooden board to make a chips platter.
- Say hello to Do It Your self scrub by making your own at home recipies for face and body rejuvenation.
- Clean out an empty lipstick tube to make easy bob pin holder.
Is your Packaging Bio-Degradable?
Most of our packaging is RECYCLABLE, and we minimize the use of packaging, in general. We avoid plastics like SAN, ABS, and PVC that are not eco-friendly.We use PET and PP. We encourage you to reuse and recycle – and not just packaging.
Are your Products 100% Natural?
Yes, the Products are 100% Natural. We source these fresh and natural ingredients from the best of the suppliers , sourced mostly indegenously.
Are your Products suitable for Children?
Yes. We avoid harmful and even doubtful chemicals, and therefore, our products are suitable for children above 3 years. However, for below 3 years, we recommend using specialized baby care range.
Are Your Products Vegan?
Yes, our products are Vegan. We are 100% vegan & cruelty-free, i.e. we don't use animal-derived ingredients & we don't test our products on animals. Guaranteed.
Do you ship outside India?
Yes, we ship Internationally.Are Inatur Products available in Retail Outlet Yes, we have our Company Operated stores across Pan India. In Delhi, we are available at SelectCityWalk, Ambience Mall Vasant Kunj, Metropolitan Mall Gurgaon, DLF Mall of India & Logix Mall Noida. We are duly present in Bangalore at Garuda Mall & Mantri Mall
When will I receive my order?
We ship same day or next business day of receiving your order. Shipping times in India are usually 1-4 business days. We apologize if you are facing a greater delay - let us know at email@example.com or call us at +91-
What do I do if I am having trouble making payments online?
We have one of the most sophisticated and easy-to-use payment gateways installed on this website. Call us on +91-9899043969 if you are experiencing problems.
Are your products suitable for all skin types?
Yes, we have products for different skin types and different skin concerns.
Besides inatur.in, where else can I buy INATUR online?
We are also available on amazon.in, flipkart.com, nykaa.com, and purplle.com (list is constantly being updated). If you are from the trade and wish to sell INATUR from your store, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91- and we can talk!
Do you have similar products for Men?
While all Inatur Products are good for use by men, we have a complete Men's Range from a Face Cleanser to Shaving Foam, Beard oil, and Facial Mask